Since its introduction FiBER FORCE™ has set the standard for reinforcement applications in removable dentistry. From the minds that brought you FiBER FORCE CST™ represents the next major evolution in fiber design and application: an ingeniously simple concept for fabricating an implant auto-supported fiber structure for fixed/hybrid dentures, popularized by solutions like the All-on-4™ implant system.
CST (Cable Stayed Technology) can be used:
1. To secure implant transfer to the laboratory and avoid cutting and welding metal frames...
2. To make a strong, cost effective and easy to fix in a long run implant supported prosthesis.
3. To make thin and easy to maintain bonded retention at the end of orthodontic treatments.
4. To make strong dentures when using CST mesh.
- Innovative compressible hybrid fiber design for optimized physical strength
- Improved compatibility with the acrylics and composites that are used to complete the final appliances resulting in outstanding resistance to stress forces
- Affordable cost per arch makes fixed implant solutions more accessible
- Leverages known engineering concepts and the beneficial physical properties of Fiber Reinforced Composite
- Simple and fast technique allows manufacture of a framework in 30 minutes
- Requires no CAD/CAM technologies or systems – accessible to all dental professionals
Patient’s feedback is just amazing!
Go to Training and Publications
Contact us for more info